Manage episode 244621058 series 1129695
This 2015 comic mixes folklore and magic with science and technology. We discuss how each creator brings their own experimentation to the project, and how it's been received by the comic book industry and its more philosophical readers.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Warren Ellis' Freaky Scifi Comic Series Injection Gets Optioned for TV
- Exclusive Interview with Injection’s Warren Ellis
- INTERVIEW: Warren Ellis talks about ‘Injection’ without crying
- AN INJECTION OF WARREN ELLIS IN THIS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
- Matt Chats: Declan Shalvey on Wolverine, Injection, Learning from Scripting Comics, and Why He Brings up ArtCred Less
- What's at Stake with Warren Ellis's 'Injection'
- INJECTION #1 TALK WITH WARREN ELLIS, DECLAN SHALVEY & JORDIE BELLAIRE
- Take Control Of Your World: Revisiting ‘Injection’ By Ellis, Shalvey & Bellaire [Sci-Fi Week] Read More: Take Control Of Your World: Revisiting 'Injection' [Review]
- BELLAIRE & SHALVEY: ART & COLOR, WORKING IN CONCERT [GALLERY]
- INJECTION #2: LETHAL DECOMPRESSION [CLOSE READ]
- Haug H. The Alchemical Singularity: Magic and Technology in Warren Ellis’s Injection. Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction. 2019;48(132):22