Manage episode 234282613 series 2101572
The Playdate is a Game Boy for the 21st Century, GitHub launches a Patreon for open source developers, Amazon is working on a health app that can monitor emotions, Door Dash is emerging at the leader in the food delivery wars, and Rotten Tomatoes brings the hammer down on review stuffing.
- Playdate is an adorable handheld with games from the creators of Qwop, Katamari, and more (The Verge)
- GitHub launches Sponsors, lets you pay your favorite open-source contributors (TechCrunch)
- Amazon Is Working on a Device That Can Read Human Emotions (Bloomberg)
- DoorDash Is Now Worth $12.6 Billion After New $600 Million Investment (Forbes)
- Andreessen pours $22M into PlanetScales' database-as-a-service (TechCrunch)
- Walmart starts selling self-branded Android tablets starting at $64 w/ Play Store (9to5Google)
- A year after GDPR, mobile notifications are up, location sharing is down (MarketingLand)
- Rotten Tomatoes will start verifying ticket purchases for audience reviews (TechCrunch)
401 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .