Manage episode 234250308 series 2101572
The Huawei mess metastasizes, the EU goes after Google again, Qualcomm loses to the FTC, and Comcast—of all people—is getting into health tech.
- Huawei: ARM memo tells staff to stop working with China’s tech giant (BBC News)
- Huawei Considers Rivals to Google's Android After U.S. Ban (Bloomberg)
- EU regulator launches probe into Google over data privacy (CNBC)
- Google says some G Suite user passwords were stored in plaintext since 2005 (TechCrunch)
- U.S. judge says Qualcomm violated antitrust law; appeal planned, shares plunge (Reuters)
- Microsoft kicks off the rollout of the Windows 10 May Update, version 1903 (ZDNet)
- Medium CEO Ev Williams Goes All-In on Building Subscription Business (Cheddar)
- Comcast is working on an in-home device to track people’s health (CNBC)
- Leak reveals Uber's $9.99 Unlimited delivery Eats Pass (TechCrunch)
401 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .