Manage episode 236059701 series 2101572
Telegram is getting DDoS’d, Google pulls a Radiohead on Pixel phone leakers, Bird buys Scoot, my dream TV is a wall, and the most interesting startup I’ve heard about in a while.
- Telegram faces DDoS attack in China... again (TechCrunch)
- NFC gets a lot more powerful in iOS 13 (TechCrunch)
- This is Google’s Pixel 4 (The Verge)
- Scooter Startup Bird Buys Struggling Competitor Scoot (WSJ)
- Ford will test new third-generation self-driving cars in Detroit (The Verge)
- Samsung's massive The Wall TV is now available in a 292-inch, 8K luxury version (TechSpot)
- Official Breaking Bad mobile game is now available (TechSpot)
- Helium raises $15 million to float fee-free, peer-to-peer networking (VentureBeat)
- Napster Founder’s IoT Startup to Go Crypto With $15 Million Series C (CoinDesk)
398 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 22 mins duration .