Manage episode 240642357 series 2136362
"The story doesn't really begin until you've introduced the intention".
He wrote some of the greatest shows that have ever been aired on TV, he has the highest grossing American play in history and he got nominated for an Oscar for his first play, which he wrote on the back of cocktail napkins while he was working in a bar.
He's Aaron Sorkin, and this show features some of his best advice, my favourite scenes and a look behind the scenes at his biggest triumphs and his deepest challenges.
- Behind the scenes with Aaron Sorkin
- The Newsroom - Full opening scene [8 mins]
- Every "What's Next?" in The West Wing
- Biography of Aaron Sorkin
- Aaron Sorkin (Wikipedia)
- The Social Network Aaron Sorkin Interview
- The Social Network links & credits
- Aaron Sorkin's top screen writing tips
- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screen Writing (Masterclass.com)
- How To Win A Debate by Aaron Sorkin
- Newsroom - Critics Review