Manage episode 85219121 series 75971
An episode for the women out there who quietly take on the world – professionally and personally – as well as everyone else’s worlds… and needs… and emails… You know who you are! This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast we talk about reconsidering the “I have to” narrative, and the times we need to take up more of the space, and less of the load. Stretch out ladies! This is the occupy YOU movement.
Additional show notes below:
Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Michael Hyatt – How to create more margin in your life by planning for your ideal week. Weekly template included.
- Ravi Jain – Why Not Theatre
- Laura Vanderkamp, author of book, 168 hours.
- Jonathan Mead on how to identify your highest value tasks with the – ‘High value to-do list cheat sheet‘
- Nova Browning Rutherford – But I Love Me More
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .