Manage episode 188881865 series 1402166
- 01:11 - Why is WebAssembly exciting?
- 02:17 - What is WebAssembly?
- 05:03 - Efficient Parsing
- 06:41 - Why didn’t they just use JVM, CLR, LLVM IR, etc.?
- 11:35 - Using WebAssembly: The Development Process
- 20:30 - WASM, WAT, WAST File Formats
- 25:22 - wabt and binaryen
- 31:16 - emscripten
- 31:58 - Consuming as a Library
- QCon: The WebAssembly Revolution Has Begun with Jay Phelps
- All Things Open: WebAssembly Demystified with Jay Phelps
124 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 44 mins duration .