Manage episode 231340983 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re talking about some challenging scenarios you might encounter on law school exams.
In this episode we discuss:
- What do to if your computer crashes during an exam
- How to handle perceived cheating
- Mitigating the damage if you realize your exam answer is totally wrong halfway through
- Why it’s important to outline on paper before typing your answer
- Tips for handling external issues or problems in the room
- What do to if you get the wrong exam (it happens!)
- Tricks to calm anxiety and stay focused during an exam
- Podcast Episode 172: Tackling Common Exam Prep scenarios (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-172-tackling-common-exam-prep-scenarios/)
- Podcast Episode 19: Conquering Different Types of Law School Exams (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-19-conquering-different-types-law-school-exams/)
- May: Surviving Law School Exams (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/may-surviving-law-school-exams/)
- Yikes My Computer Crashed: Moving on After a Disappointing Exam Experience (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/yikes-my-computer-crashed-moving-on-after-a-disappointing-exam-experience/)
- How to Organize Your Exam Answers (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/how-to-organize-your-exam-answers/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee
197 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 39 mins duration .