Manage episode 236350435 series 2450126
Jen and Pete explore the idea of priorities (in no particular order).
Specifically, in this episode Jen and Pete talk about:
- The Pareto Principle (80/20 principle)
- Intelligent Change and the Productivity Planner
- How to think about priorities
- Why it's important to prioritise
- The distinction between prioritising and eliminating
- Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Derek Sivers' "Hell yeah or no" philosophy
To hear all Episodes and read full transcripts visit The Long and The Short Of It website: https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/.
You can subscribe to our newsletter here (https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/) and receive a weekly box of goodies in your inbox including book and podcast recommendations, quotes, videos and other interesting things Jen and Pete are noodling on.
To get in touch, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Pete's work here (https://humanperiscope.com/) and Jen's work here (https://jenwaldman.com/).
45 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 20 mins duration .