Manage episode 294634806 series 2315936
Looking for an easy DIY way to spruce up the backyard? Arbors and Pergolas are a great feature to add to any yard -- AND you can build one yourself! Tom and Leslie give some tips and explain the differences between them.
Rotted wood on your windows, doors, columns or any exterior surface can be expensive to replace - but you can save money by restoring the wood instead! We’ll walk you through what products to use as well as how to use them.
Summer time makes saving water more important than ever. But rather than rely on your kids and family to use less water, we will walk you through some great fixtures that can do the water saving for you.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- How to install crown molding?
- Fixing windows with sash cords?
- Can you paint vinyl sidings?
- When should you use a ridge vent?
- What are your options when replacing a driveway?
- Is it possible to restore the gloss on a porcelain bathtub?
- How to get rid of Moles in your yard?
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices