Manage episode 263789239 series 2449306
Ken Brandt is the co-President of Global Underwriting at Trans Re and in this episode, recorded on June 3, 2020, we're talking COVID-19. In this episode we cover:
- What are good and bad outcomes for the (re)insurance market, (they're surprisingly similar!)
- How the insurance industry might get commandeered by the government to satisfy social aims
- Ken's observations on working remotely for the past 20 years
- What do we lose as a face to face industry with remote work?
- How pandemics are insurable and more!
See show notes at notunreasonable.com/podcast
If you enjoyed this episode you'll probably also like other shows with reinsurance executives: Joe Taranto, Dinos Iordanou, Paul Ingrey, Mike Sapnar (Ken's boss!) and Bart Hedges