Manage episode 299739483 series 2897173
Subscribe to The Path in one Click: http://bit.ly/TelstraSub
Reinventing insurance to change the world.
In this episode of The Path, Gup Ghuliani, Telstra Ventures’ Operations Partner, and Phil Edmundson, founder, and CEO of Corvus, discuss Phil’s passion for making the world a safer place by helping organizations mitigate or eliminate negative impacts when bad things happen.
Topics addressed in this episode:
1. How to find the right investment partner
2. Why it's vital to work with venture capital investors with subject matter expertise
3. How to create a working environment where mutual respect is front and center.
4. The importance of human connection in driving business growth
5. Hear insights into expanding into international markets
6. Why creating a frictionless environment for customers is non-negotiable.
7. How to play to your strengths
About Corvus Insurance
A tech startup team with insurance DNA. The team has decades of experience in commercial insurance and decades more building and growing technology-enabled companies.
They're underwriters, data scientists, product builders, and engineers united by a mission: to make the world a safer place by helping organizations mitigate or eliminate the impact of adverse events. They're inspired by the intelligent, tool-building corvid family of birds that gives them their name.
Visit them: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/