Manage episode 247595354 series 2494606
There are few things more beautiful than looking out your window and seeing a beautiful pond, but not everyone can afford a contractor. Others don’t want one. For whatever reason, many people would rather do it themselves when it comes to many projects that would usually call for a contractor. Eric’s guest today, Tyson Matyas, is one of those people that likes to do it himself. Eric and Tyson are going to take you inside the mind of the person that wants to do the project themselves.
Eric shares his insight on:
- What stops people from building their own pond
- Common denominators amongst the DIY community
- Tyson’s DIY journey that led him to building a pond
- Characteristics of a good DIY video
- When the hobby aspect starts to become a business
- Importance of patience when doing it yourself
- How Eric and Tyson became friends
Links to resources:
Check out Tyson on Instagram!
If you’re looking for inspiration and tips for your pond, be sure to follow The Pond Digger’s Instagram!
You can also check out The Pond Digger’s products at:http://helixpondfiltration.com/
If you have any questions, feel free to email Eric with the subject line “Persuasive Pond Design” at: