Manage episode 218497509 series 2394118
If you’re a musician who has been looking for clarity on how to approach Spotify, this episode is for you. Listen as Leah creates a Spotify Ad and highlights the features the platform offers artists to market their music.
Important Things To Remember
- If you want to target multiple countries, you’ll need to purchase multiple ads.
- Different audiences are on different platforms.
- Always try to focus your ad to a granular audience.
- Record your own audio for you ad. Put some energy into it!
- Utilize Facebook Pixels by directing people to your website.
Revisit the Highlights
01:00 - Submitting a Song To A Playlist
02:30 - The Goal of Streaming Sites
04:00 - Spotify Targeting
05:40 - Spending Minimum
06:25 - Building the Ad
08:15 - Targeting Your Audience
14:15 - Making an Audio File for Your Ad
17:15 - Directing People to your Website
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .