Manage episode 235343072 series 2451791
This episode is all about how to fall back in love with your body. It comes at a crucial time of year; the summer months of sunshine, community swimming pools and trips to the beach. Praise Jesus! But, for some of us, the very thought sends us into a tailspin… “Holy crap, I’ve got to strip down to skivvies and put on a swimsuit. UGH.”
If this is you, I want you to know… you’re not alone. I’ve battled with truly loving and accepting my body for as long as I can remember. And so, I figured, “No time like the present!” to hash up this old story, break it down and start to heal by simplifying it.
My special guest today is simplifying how to fall back in love with your body. She’s the co-founder and CEO of barre3, which has over 140 studios around the world. This movement is radically changing how women experience fitness and wellness.Sadie Lincoln simplifies how to fall back in love with your body In this episode, you will learn:
- Why women tend to struggle with body image, acceptance and self-love
- What lead Sadie to launch barre3 as a business and franchise venture
- All about what a ‘Barre’ class is, and what you can expect in a Barre3 classroom experience
- How to use the leadership tool of ‘Vocal training’ within your office
- How this has helped Sadie’s team to be more confident in their own skin, and step into their power
- Sadie’s simple, practical ways we can learn to love our bodies
I promise you that my conversation with Sadie today goes deep. As your guide, I’ll ask the questions you might be feeling in your heart right now. Together, we can heal.
Show notes available with all LINKS mentioned here:https://thesimplifiers.com/podcast/sadie-lincoln-fall-back-in-love-with-your-body
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 28 mins duration .