Manage episode 299644512 series 2521173
On The Guest: Susan is a Harvard Lecturer, Innovation thought leader, consultant to world-leading companies and a performing artist. She is best known for being an instructor on innovation and applied creativity at Harvard’s Professional Development Program and for working with and teaching some of the world’s largest brands about innovation including Pepsico, Clorox and Bank of America.
From this conversation you’ll learn:
- The effects of negativity bias & and three simple steps to overcome it!
- How to start reclaiming your creative nature, if you've lost it
- The danger of the phrase, “yes, but”
- The KEY to great problem solving
- What the status quo bias is and how to overcome it
- How to get out of your golden (or rusty metal) handcuffs
- How to lead as an employee
- How to create a more innovative environment
- The difference between innovation & creativity
- How you can creatively pivot during the pandemic
- And so much more!
Follow the show @unleashyourinnercreative
Follow me @LaurenLoGrasso--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message