Manage episode 300549640 series 2848645
Ross Hubbard is the Head of Acquisition at Sage Investment Group where he works with his team of acquisition specialists working to bring inventory through analysis and into contract for final feasibility. He is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Washington with Paragon Group, commercial and residential real estate. With a passion for real estate, Ross has been an investor in SFR and MFR properties since 2010 and continues to expand with over 750 units in his current portfolio. Additionally, Ross works with strategic general partners to provide investors syndication opportunities. Intent on providing exceptional returns, crystal clear transparency, and access to full reporting all syndicated ventures are fully SEC compliant.
[00:01 - 08:47] Developing and Giving Back
- Let’s get to know Ross Hubbard
- Ross talks about his previous student housing project
- Giving back to the community
- How Ross became a real estate broker and more
[08:48 - 23:34] Going All In and Out of Your Way
- Finding properties and off-market deals as a real estate broker
- Ross shares the markets he has been venturing into
- “They’re all there.”
- Ross’ vision for the next 5 years
- A Completely Different Product and More Advantages
- A Horror Story and a Position of Knowledge as Leverage
[23:33 - 32:08] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- Painting contractor
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Learn Spanish
- What does success mean to you?
- Achieving self-goals and supporting others achieve theirs
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Ross. Links available below
“It’s not about the quantity of self-equality, it’s about the rate of return that the investors receive.” - Ross Hubbard
“You’ve got to see them all.” - Ross Hubbard
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every majoSupport the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)