Manage episode 291482982 series 2656628
Today’s episode features Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe of Hustle & Flowchart. The guys chat about their journey from being part of the family business, to becoming someone’s employee, to their leap of faith into full-blown online business owners. The pair chat about their partnership, how they nurture and grow it, and how their communication and trust has served them well. They give big takeaways from interviews they’ve had and share what's worked for them as fellow podcasters. Tune in today to learn how to do less and get more!
“If you’re not enjoying the journey, you’re probably not going to enjoy the result.”
In This Episode:
- How Joe and Matt learned that working for someone else was not what they wanted after taking the plunge into full-time blogging and marketing
- Why navigating a partnership includes splitting the workload and utilizing each other’s STRONGEST skills. In this team, Joe takes care of the macro patterns and people focused tasks. Matt takes care of the research and the small details.
- The IMPORTANCE of having aligning goals and finding the glue to hold a partnership together while evolving and progressing
- Partnerships only work if you communicate, say sorry sometimes, and always know where your business’ ‘North Star’ is.
- Partnerships are no different than a regular relationship: They need just as much tending, care, and communication!
- It’s important to keep your guests engaged and coming back for more. That is exactly why Joe and Matt use HUMOR
- MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING! Matt and Joe’s biggest takeaway from interviewing guests has been learning their out-of-the-box tips and mindsets. Innovation leads to success!
Connect with Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe:
- Website - http://flowchartgroup.com
- Joe’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/joefier?lang=en
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/hustleflowchart
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/hustleandflowchart/
- LinkedIn - https://linkedin.com/company/hustleandflowchart
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hustleandflowchart/
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
Join Tom’s program here: offlinesharks.com