Manage episode 178659430 series 1430551
Considering the Super Bowl was recently, we decided to make a podcast about sports and fitness abroad! Sports and fitness have both always played huge roles in our lives, so why should that change just because we travel full-time?
In this episode, we cover:
- Exercising in Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, and Prague, Czech Republic
- Eating healthy and the types of foods we ate in our travels
- How to stay overall healthy and fit while traveling and living abroad, which can sometimes be a hassle
- What we do for exercising while traveling and living abroad
- Sporting events that we attended, like a baseball game in Osaka, Japan and a soccer game in Chonburi, Thailand
- Why both of those events were a couple of our top highlights of our travels
- How to watch and stay up to date with your favorite professional sports teams while being abroad
For more information and tons of videos and pictures, check out our blog post for this episode.
Thank you for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Ludwig - Modry Portugal (Hungary)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .