Manage episode 231925000 series 1817034
Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G “Wherever It Leads”https://media.blubrry.com/pilots_and_petards/pilotsandpetardscom.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/ep-69-unsolved-minisode.mp3
Pilots and Petards is about pilots of TV and streaming. This is a spoiler free analysis and evaluation for the series Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G “Wherever It Leads.” Join us for the extended discussion in a few days. You can learn more about Pilots and Petards format here. Please leave us an itunes review. Follow our special guest Ari on instagram.
[1:35] Unsolved Background
[6:10] Two Sentence Summary
Spoiler Free Part 1
[6.25] Highs, Lows, and in Betweens
[17:20] Watch or Rewatch
[19:10] Hoist or Not to Hoist
[20:00] Click the link to see where Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G “Wherever It Leads” ranks in The Quest for the Best & Worst Pilots Ever.
[22:30] Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation)
- Tupac: Resurrection
- Greg Kading interviews
- Snoop interview and response to Unsolved
- Biggie and Tupac (Documentary)
- Biggie:The Life of Notorious B.I.G. (A&E Documentary)
- Ep #671 “Anything Can Be Anything” This American Life (Podcast)
- Life After Death (Album)
- All Eyes on Me (Album)
- Nipsey Hussle “Victory Lap” (Album)
Find us on the following:
- Follow our special guest Ari on instagram.
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.