Manage episode 181929593 series 61912
The Minnesota Wild had a quiet NHL Draft, completely void of the big trades we'd thought they might make- and certainly not the types of deals other teams swung at the Draft.
Tony sat down on Wednesday night to recap the Draft weekend, set the stage for Free Agency, and answer a ton of your questions about jerseys, potential trades, and more!
- The Jordan Schroeder trade and it's intriguing return
- Bob Woods taking over for Scott Stevens
- Ivan Lodnia and Mason Shaw bringing skill, but no size
- Recapping the rest of the Wild's draft
- Discussing the lack of trades for the Wild
- Are the Wolves now a more interesting team than the Wild?
- Looking over the Wild's not-great free agent options
- Assessing the new-look Wild jerseys
- Why hoodies are superior to jerseys
- Will the Wild avoid Cap Recapture with Zach Parise and Ryan Suter?
- Could a Nino Niederreiter or Mikael Granlund trade be beneficial?
- Matt Cullen's free agent status
- Tony's ideal free agent signing
- Best trade of the offseason
- Best and worst of the Adidas jerseys
- Favorite Pringles Flavors
- An intriguing Would You Rather
And much more!
You can support the podcast by subscribing on your preferred podcast app, taking a few moments of time to leave us an iTunes Review, and telling your friends about our show. Thanks for your support, and we'll see you next week!
154 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 73 mins duration .