Manage episode 215691764 series 1435486
Younger and Law & Order: SVU actor Peter Hermann and I get into the groove!
- Peter and I hit it off big time. You'll laugh + smile (a lot!)
- We gush about our favorite movies.
- Digressions! Tangents! We go majorly off-topic.
- Then he flips it on me.
- Suddenly its The Peter Hermann Show and I'm his first guest.
- In fact, we record an extra episode later, with Peter as host and me as guest.
- Subscribe to Really Famous now and get it as soon as it's released.
- Yes, we talk Younger, Charles, Liza, Maggie and whether he's #teamcharles or #teamjosh.
- But there's MORE TO THIS than I can reveal just yet.
- Listen to the show for more details.
- My HILARIOUS chat with Miriam Shor, aka Diana Trout, Peter's Younger co-star: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/miriam-shor-1
- My REVEALING conversation with Debi Mazar: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/debi-mazar-1/go
- Peter's list of films. Well, a partial list: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/now/peter-hermann
- Behind-the-scenes photos of Peter: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/now/peter-hermann
- Get inside scoop from me! https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/be-an-insider/
- Donate to Really Famous podcast and get major appreciation from me: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/donate
- Buy Peter's book, If the S in Moose Comes Loose: https://www.amazon.com/If-S-Moose-Comes-Loose/dp/0062295101
- Watch Younger now: http://www.tvland.com/shows/younger
Say hi on social media.
Share your thoughts with me - and everyone!
Thank you to:
1. Dann + Ellie. You are amazing. Thanks for your enthusiasm + for spreading the word on Twitter.
2. The RIU Plaza New York Times Square, where we recorded this episode. #itsriutime
3. Hotel Mediterraneo in Rome, for being a spectacular host. Special thanks to Gianfranco, Ciro, Albert and Roberto.
- We bond over Boyhood.
- We deeply analyze films from The Incredibles to The Godfather Part 2.
- We talk Friday Night Lights, Parenthood, The Sinner, The Affair, Lost, Get Out.
- He questions my parenting. (Hint: It has to do with The Shining.)
- He shares how he met his wife, Law & Order: SVU star Mariska Hargitay.
- We fret over attention spans, iPhones and parenting.
- We try to get a grip on how planes and phones work.
- We ponder what to do when you tell yourself, "It's too late."
- Peter flips the interview back onto me.
- I give inside scoop on the therapist's perspective - BIG reveals!
- I also dish on being a writer.
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative Commons
69 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 63 mins duration .