Manage episode 327591850 series 2797941
This week’s minisode focuses on a recap of the State of Journalism 2022 Report by Muck Rack. Listen up to learn what journalists’ top pitching preferences are, event coverage trends, social media insights, and more!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What news outlets journalists trust most
- Learn what social media platforms journalists are hanging out on
- Hear what journalists find to make articles the most shareable - and why shareability mattersThe top 10 events journalists plan to attend in 2022
- Learn about media relations and pitching preferences of journalists
- Learn when and what journalists prefer to be pitched - from timing, to brevity and more
- Hear what percentage of journalists are more likely to respond to a pitch in 2022
- What channels journalists prefer to be pitched on
- How many follow ups are acceptable
- And much more!
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.