Manage episode 328998898 series 2797941
Lexie Smith walks you through PR tips for creating and maintaining positive client relations in this minisode. The tips she mentions are relevant whether you’re a service provider of any kind - from an agency owner to a coach, etc. - a founder or member of a product-based business where you have to interact with customers and buyers, or an experience-based business or brand.
Basically, if you are in the business of selling anything, listen up!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The different types of relations relevant to PR
- The definition of client relations
- PR tips for improving client relations
- The importance of onboarding and offboarding processes that will allow for a smoother client relationship
- How to manage and handle upset clients
- How you can effectively use client relations to uplevel your business
- The importance of maintaining boundaries when it comes to onboarding and signing a new client
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.