Manage episode 289345067 series 1261370
Today’s guest has touched the hearts and minds of millions of people worldwide, helping them to upgrade their lives with his teachings of self-mastery, radical self-acceptance, and inspired action.
I’m referring to my good friend, and one of the most enlightened individuals I’ve ever met, Jesse Elder.
Jesse is a speaker, mentor, entrepreneur, and all around lover of life. In our unscripted and uncensored conversation today, Jesse and I touch on a variety of topics, including the balance between ambition and happiness, why you don’t have to wait to experience freedom and joy, dealing with negative opinions, preparing for disasters, and much more.
If you want to better understand how you can expand your life (not out of fear) and experience more freedom and joy, this episode is for you!
During today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so hard to make a difference in the world if you’re not having fun.
- Why people who focus their energy on producing amazing free content break Jesse’s heart.
- The difference between rejection and refusal - and why the responses you get from people often have nothing to do with you personally.
- How being curious and hungry can bring out curiosity and hunger in others.
- The value of being prepared for disasters, war, and power outages - and why it’s important to be “aware, but not afraid” and “prepared, but not paranoid.”
- Why Jesse sees his life as indestructible.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/372
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.