Manage episode 247344213 series 2457275
On today's episode, I'm joined by all three founders of Helix Sleep: Adam Tishman, Kristian von Rickenbach, and Jerry Lin.
Today, you'll learn:
- Why the trio founded Helix
- Values they prioritize in building their team
- Birch by Helix, its origins, and its future
- Ways in which Helix creates community and collects data on its devoted sleepers
- The blurring lines between marketing and customer experience
- The outlook for Helix as a business
- Advice from the founders
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)