Manage episode 241425252 series 1397548
This episode features an exclusive interview with Anna Seewald conducted by one of the podcast listeners from Australia. Fertility, infertility, conception, loss, pregnancy and early years of motherhood.
- entering motherhood and coping with loss
- early, ungrieved loss and it’s impact on new motherhood
- the stress and inglorious parts about motherhood that no one talks about
- potent, creator energy after giving birth
- the power of women
- the legacy of women who came before us
FULL SHOW NOTES
***Want to get most out of your listening experience?
Download the Easy Start Guide PDF with clickable links to past podcast episodes (over 160) grouped by category.
East Start Guide>>>http://eepurl.com/ggtWk1
I help overwhelmed, frustrated parents who want to parent differently than their parents, make sense of their early childhood experiences, connect to their authentic self and their children on a deeper level, reduce stress, bring more ease, calm and joy into their lives by yelling less, and practicing non-punitive discipline.
WORK WITH ME
Listeners of the podcast get 10% on my coaching services.
I would be thrilled to support you in your parenting journey!
- Click here to get started with my Introductory (3 Sessions) Package or REAL Change Package - 6 Private Coaching Sessions-worldwide! :)
- Court-Ordered Parenting Classes (in person NJ, NY,and PA residents only)
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VALUABLE!
Do you have a comment, question, or a takeaway about this episode or the podcast in general?
- USA listeners call 732-763-2576 right now and leave a voicemail.
- International listeners use the FREE Speak Pipe tool on my website. Add your voice. It matters!
- Email: email@example.com
RATE & WRITE REVIEW FOR THE SHOW
Watch this quick video tutorial on YouTube to how rate and write a review for the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SUBMIT YOUR PARENTING QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN THE SHOW:
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
NEED PARENTING SUPPORT?
BECOME A SUPPORTER OF THE SHOW
With your support we can continue the production of the podcast uninterruptedly. You can choose a level of support on Patreon.com by becoming a patron.
One time donations are also deeply appreciated.
Thanks for listening!
Anna Seewald, M.Ed, M.Psy
Parent Educator, Keynote Speaker, Author