Manage episode 257179043 series 2177761
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
My guest for this episode is Associate Professor Jonathan Trevor from Saïd Business School and author of the Financial Times' Book of the Month, 'Align'.
Jonathan talks a broad view of alignment across all aspects of the enterprise.
- What is alignment and Jonathan's Strategic Alignment Framework
- The universalists (best practice is best) vs the contingency theorists (context matters)
- Why we must look at alignment as more than a 'people issue.'
- Why you must pick between stability and agility
- The Enterprise Leader as Organisational Architect
Align book link
Jonathan's Saïd profile