Manage episode 219965266 series 1518173
The team looks at mobile apps and asks “do I need an app for my business?”
Joining James, Nic and Sarah to demystify a marketing platform that many businesses have probably never even thought of, is Richard Giles, general manager and product director at West Australian app-specialist agency, Adapptor.On My Desk
- Richard recommended Zwift
- Sarah recommended the Garden Answers plant identification app
- Nic recommended Layout for Instagram
- James recommended a TED Talk Daily episode called Why the future of the hospital will be in your own home.
Links you might need
- You’ll find Richard Giles and Adapptor here.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.