Manage episode 228241053 series 2421188
Today, I went on Quora to answer my favorite questions about resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that you should know for 2019 and beyond. These job seekers are asking the right questions, keeping up to date with modern trends, and doing their research.
Here are the questions we answered from Quora Resumes and CVs:
- What is that secret sauce you put in your resume that always gets you interviews?
- I am terrible at writing cover letters and this has continuously held me back from finding new jobs. How do I overcome this?
- What is the ideal font for my resume?
- Does it really matter much if your LinkedIn profile is not kept as current as your resume when looking for a new job?
- Bonus question: What’s the most pretentious thing you’ve ever seen on a resume?
Resources (with full answers on Quora):
- Follow me on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Chris-Villanueva-24
- Secret sauce answer: https://www.quora.com/What-is-that-secret-sauce-you-put-in-your-resume-that-always-gets-you-interviews
- Cover letter help: https://www.quora.com/I-am-terrible-at-writing-cover-letters-and-this-has-continuously-held-me-back-from-finding-new-jobs-How-do-I-overcome-this
- Ideal resume font: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-ideal-font-for-my-resume
- LinkedIn profile being up to date: Does it really matter much if your LinkedIn profile is not kept as current as your resume when looking for a new job?
- Most pretentious thing seen on a resume: https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-most-pretentious-thing-youve-ever-seen-on-a-r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days averaging 29 mins duration .