Manage episode 219221296 series 1143942
Yoga Insights For Depression & Anxiety
Or Shahar started suffering from depression in late adolescence, and then took her first yoga course during her first trip to India, at only 18 years old. Dealing with depression through yoga practice is the recurring theme of her adult life. At 23 she took a plane to India again, where she additionally discovered her deep connection to Buddhism, took her first yoga teacher training and started yoga practice even more seriously.
For the past four years, she has taught yoga in the Berlin area, while deepening her own practice every day. Here at CBJ, she shares her experience with the psychological healing effects of yoga practice.
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Silke Celia's Connection & Articles
- CBJ Expert - Yoga for Stress & Trauma - Stokes-Eggleston - http://corebrainjournal.com/029
- CBJ Expert - Yoga Science & Mind - Perlmutter - http://corebrainjournal.com/120
- CBJ Expert - Meditation Corrects Treatment Failure - Shelley - http://corebrainjournal.com/142
- CBJ Expert - Reframe Your Narrative - Heslin- http://corebrainjournal.com/245
- CBJ Expert - Resilience, Life & Recovery - Brookman - http://corebrainjournal.com/242
- Mindset Experts at CBJ: http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
266 Jeff Copper - ADHD Coach, YouTube Video Trainer, Broadcast Audio Host and all around well informed significant contributor to the essential dialogue that must take place in the evolution of diagnosing and treating "ADHD"/Executive Function, joins me for an insightful discussion on a topic familiar to all of our listeners. In this, one of his three provocative guest appearances here at CBJ, we dive deeply into Jeff's take on a subject dear to everyone's heart's: Boredom. Listen up to his interesting insights, Jeff is not boring. Self-management solutions work if you work them.