Manage episode 204259438 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Kevlin Henney to discuss C++ Patterns and things every programmer should know.
Kevlin Henney is an independent consultant, speaker, writer and trainer. His development interests are in patterns, programming, practice and process. He has been a columnist for a number of magazines and sites, including C++ Report and C/C++ Users Journal, and has been on far too many committees (it has been said that "a committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled"), including the the BSI C++ panel and the ISO C++ standards committee. He is co-author of A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing and On Patterns and Pattern Languages, two volumes in the Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture series. He is also editor of 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know and the forthcoming 97 Things Every Java Programmer Should Know. He lives in Bristol and online.News
- Spectre diagnostic in VS 2017 Version 15.7 Preview 4
- Microsoft MakeCode: from C++ to TypeScript and Blockly (and Back)
- Introduction to web development in C++ with WT 4
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
- ACCU 2018 - Kevlin Henney: "Procedural Programming: It's Back? It Never Went Away"
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .