Manage episode 193109879 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Arvid Gerstmann from Appico to talk about bringing his new C++ Tour project, building your own C Compiler, using FASTBuild and more.
Arvid Gerstmann is a passionate programmer and computer enthusiast, with a focus on writing high-performance C++. His area of expertise include, but is not limited to, writing compilers, implementing the included standard libraries, and creating game engines and games. He is currently the CTO of Appico. If he is not programming, he enjoys reading books while drinking a nice cup of self-brewed coffee. He currently lives in the sunny Hamburg, Germany.News
- Intel offers Parallel STL implementation to GNU libstdc++
- Exceptions vs expected: Let's find a compromise
- Interactive workflows for C++ with Jupyter
- C++17 published
- C++Now Call for Submissions
- Embo++ call for papers and ticket are for sale
167 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .