Manage episode 168116304 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Phil Nash, Developer Advocate at JetBrains, to talk about updates to the Catch Unit test library and new features coming to CLion and ReSharper for C++.
Phil started coding back in the early 80s, on 8-bit home computers: from the ZX-81 to the Commodore 64, in BASIC and assembler. He later moved on to PCs and C++ in the early 90s and, despite forays into other languages, keeps coming back to C++. His career has taken him through domains such as anti-virus, mobile, finance and developer tools - among others. He's the original author of the C++ test framework, Catch and is now Developer Advocate at JetBrains for CLion, AppCode and ReSharper C++. His hobbies include writing podcast bios and trolling the podcast hosts.News
- Minimal, Header only Modern C++ library for colors in your terminal
- The view from Nov 2016 C++ standard Meeting Issaquah
- C++ version of ruby's integer::times via user-defined literals
- Munich User Group: Functional C++ for Fun and Profit
- YouTube: Functional C++ for Fun and Profit
- ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 is Released
- JetBrains CLion Discounts
- JetBrains AppCode Discounts
- JetBrains ReSharper C++ Discounts
123 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .