Archive this series
Jeannie and Adam discuss creative ways predicting behavior and risk without investing in advanced technology.Predicting behavior is not a new thing
Predictive analytics is amazing as it sounds, and the technology is improving rapidly. Machines can now analyze data to predict customer behavior, calculate risks, identify who is likely to upgrade or buy more… The list goes on.
But what if you don’t have the budget and resources to take advantage of this amazing technology?
“You can find behaviors in your customer data without a fancy computer or predictive analytics.” -Adam Toporek
Business leaders have been predicting behavior and risk for many years, without the aid of advanced technology. In fact, you may already have what you need.
How a suggestion or question is framed can tell you a lot about what someone is considering.” -Jeannie Walters
Today, Jeannie and Adam are sharing some old-school ways to gain the insights many now believe to be out of reach without a supercomputer and outrageously expensive software. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves a little, but you’ll be surprised how much actionable data is already there. Listen in to start predicting the future today!
- 360Connext® post, Your Data Is Only as Good as Your Perspective
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Areas to Focus your Customer Experience in 2017
- Episode 119: CXPA Live, Predictive Analytics
- Episode 208: Can You Predict Customer Behavior?
- We're on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to learn how to start your own Customer Experience Mission for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employees meet and exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
240 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 11 mins duration .