Manage episode 187177919 series 3604
Hello and thank you once again for joining us down at the crossroads for some music, magick, and Paganism. Where witches gather for the sabbath, offerings are made, pacts are signed for musical fame, and we usually cross paths with today’s most influential Pagans, occultists, and deep thinkers, but tonight that isn't happening because it's minisode time! I am your bewitching, bald headed, host Chris Orapello and tonight Tara and I sit down to discuss the books which have influenced our paths as well as updates, future happenings, shenanigans, and more. We're getting back on the horse and what better way than with a minisode?
Minisode Topic: Books which influenced us.
- What books influenced you and your path?
- "Ravens in the Library" by S.J. Tucker
- "Hunter" by Pandemonaeon
- "12 Movies to Inspire Your Magic" by John Beckett
- "For Puck's Sake - Down at the Crossroads" by Mat Auryn
- Modern Witch Podcast (S7E10) with Devin Hunter
- Delmarva Pagan Pride Day
- South Jersey Pagan Pride Day
Receive special benefits, show swag, extra content, and more!
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 51 days averaging 110 mins duration .