Manage episode 229334900 series 2311018
In this episode, host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talks with Haley Altman, the CEO and founder of Doxly, which was built with one simple vision: transform the archaic and chaotic process of managing legal transactions into a streamlined and efficient process.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- What is Doxly?
- Haley's background as a former Silicon Valley transactional lawyer.
- Sharing transactional law war stories.
- How Doxly helps lawyers get deals done.
- How law firms and in house counsel are both using Doxly.
- Doxly's newest partnership initiative.
- The importance of legal tech adoption vs. legal tech talk.
- Building a "word of mouth" strategy.
- Lessons from Gillette, Nike and the DoubleTree cookie.
- Cultivating user experiences to boost your brand.
- How to learn more about Doxly and give it a go.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .