Manage episode 229807119 series 2311018
The future of document drafting is here! and on this new episode, we get a chance to learn all about it, as our host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talks with Tucker Cottingham, the founder and CEO of Lawyaw, a very exciting new document automation product that's now being used in the legal tech space.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- Tucker's background
- The product development process
- How they built the product
- How does Lawyaw work?
- Converting a document into a template
- 5,000 government forms are in the platform
- California as an example
- What the law firms say about Lawyaw
- Providing better client services
- A paperless law office
- Focusing on small firms
- Adapting technology more quickly
- 160 documents extracted
- Family law attorneys that are in the platform
- Working with legal aid organizations
- A tool used by an attorney
- Is Lawyaw artificial intelligence?
- What is like being a licensed attorney
- How to get started with Lawyaw
- A specific California court form subscription
- Why the company's name is Lawyaw?
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.