Manage episode 247725371 series 1993442
Growing up, John Crestani was always a voracious learner and had a penchant for travel. While in college he became frustrated at the lack of real-world applications for the knowledge he was learning, and felt anxiety about becoming successful. He worked in corporate America for just two years, until i realized that he would never reach my financial or life goals working for someone else.
In 2012 he started his own business, with the goal of being able to live a low-stress life, make millions per year, and travel the world. He has consistently earned 7-figures per year since 2014, and has done it all without employees. He lives in Malibu with my wife and daughter, and enjoy flying helicopters, kite-surfing, and reading science-fiction books.
During our interview we discuss:
- How and why John became an entrepreneur.
- He shares what he wishes he knew before he got started as an entrepreneur.
- John shares what business super power he wished he had.
- We talk about how to generated his first million and then how he subsequently lost it.
- John shares his 1 hour per day strategy that allowed him to more than double his sales from $3 million to $7 million in just 1 year.
- Why he decided to start reaching out to potential affiliates.
- How his 1 hour per day strategy has allowed him to build an affiliate network where he pays out over $100,000+ per month to over 100 affiliates.
- He shares his outreach strategy, including the best channels and even basic scripts on how to do it.
- The importance of creating a compelling JV offer page.
- John shares what he would do differently to get further faster, if he could do it all over again.
- We talk about the biggest mistake he made in running his online business.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- We close it out with John recommending one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown