Manage episode 248462648 series 1993442
Casey Zeman is the founder of the popular webinar platform EasyWebinar with over 8,000. Casey believes in using the smart-art of Automation and Engagement to build a business you love. A business that values your expertise. A business that gives you more freedom. A business that makes you smile more...And a business that creates a greater impact in those you serve.
During our interview we discuss;
- Why and how he decided to shift his from consulting to creating his EasyWebinar platform.
- He shared some of the challenges of starting as a WordPress plugin and then how developed beyond that.
- Casey shares a "business super power" he wishes had.
- He shares why and how to improve the experience for your prospects, customers and even employees using automated webinars.
- The power of educating people with a webinar before schedule a call or initiating any call to action.
- We discuss how automated webinars present your offer perfect every single time vs a human which may or may not be able to deliver in a live webinar format every time
- Important not to forget the power of using automated webinars as a way to on-boarding new customers and even continue their educational process as a retention tool.
- The power and urgency of having a schedule webinar event vs just offering a video library where people can listen at any point.
- We discuss how powerful automated webinars can be with on-boarding and educating new employees
- Casey shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He then recommends one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown