The EFT Workshop Exciting Breakthroughs: Jan Watkins and Dawson Church in Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 16, 2023 17:30 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 342975457 series 2954332
Jan L. Watkins, JD, MSW is a coach and psychotherapist in the Washington, DC area. She helps clients work through difficult emotions and eliminate barriers to empowered living. Jan has used EFT for more than 15 years and is an EFT Expert Practitioner, Trainer, and Mentor. She offers her own trainings and workshops in energy psychology. She is a contributing author to the Clinical EFT Handbook.
She and Dawson cover topics such as:
- The way limiting beliefs often have both a physical and emotional component
- How trainings give you a quick start to success with EFT
- How EMDR and EFT can be used together in therapy
- Case studies
- How to find the type of EFT training that’s best for you
- What happens when we use EFT to clear emotional reactivity
- The changes you experience after EFT training
Jan can be found at: https://janwatkins.com/
And Dawson at: http://www.dawsongift.com/
Note this episode was recorded originally live for HealthyLife.net on October 5, 2017.
#efttraining #eftcertification #eftuniverse #eft #difficultemotions #trauma #limitingbeliefs