Manage episode 200190277 series 2115786
Like a compulsive gambler in a casino – who can´t walk away from the slot machines – Florian can´t stop starting new projects and working hard, pushing forward…
He has founded different companies in Germany and in Spain, he is also a lecturer in European Economics at the Menendez Pelayo International University.
In this conversation, he tells me about:
- His secrets to lead two successful careers simultaneously.
- How risky it is for an entrepeneur to bet the farm for a potential cash-out that might never come.
- One of the industries where he sees potential for growth in the near future.
- What to do about the demographic cliff that threatens economic growth in Europe.
- What he does to get things done.
Florian is insightful and very proactive in the way he approaches business. We need more of those.
Flow, my friend.