Couple's Life in South Korea and Working Together -guests Nicolene Van Der Linde and Peter Demetriades (Ep 24)
Manage episode 121710085 series 93829
In this week's episode of The Changwoner Podcast, Scott and Dee are joined with a South African couple Nicolene Van Der Linde and Peter Demetriades. Both sit down at the table to chat about teaching, their experiences here, living in Korea as a couple, getting engaged in South Korea, and much more !Covered in this Episode:
WORD OF THE PODCAST: Kvell (verb/slang) to be extraordinarily pleased; especially, to be bursting with pride, asover one's family.
CHEERS OF THE PODCAST: Afrikaans: Laat hy val waar hy wil! : Let it fall where it wants
- Current droughts in South Africa.
- The cost of getting married in South Korea.
- What South Africans have to do to come and teach in South Korea?
- Recruiters for teaching jobs in South Korea.
- The increase of South African teachers in South Korea.
- Using an American accent in class.
- Birthdays and Shout outs
- What's coming up this week in Changwon?
- and much more !
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 54 mins duration .