Manage episode 171739158 series 93829
Snowboarding in South Korea and Japan are both GREAT!
Paul Roberts returns to the podcast as a guest to talk about snowboarding throughout Korea and Japan and the differences between both places. The panel also talk about their experiences with traveling to Japan, monkey bars, Sumo Wrestling, watching the UFC in Korea VS watching it in Japan, and Korea's own Road To FC. Finally everyone gets into some of the craziest food they have tried in both countries as well as some strange pets they have had. From ducks, pigs, and monkeys, plus how pets can see things that maybe we can't see ourselves!
It's a podcast of snowbaording in Korea and Japan for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 02:42 How has snowboarding been this winter?
- 04:00 Snowboarding in South Korea.
- 05:14 If you're into snowboarding, visit Japan.
- 06:20 The dangers of snowboarding in deep powder.
- 08:35 Watching out for tree-wells.
- 11:40 Adam's visit to a monkey bar in Japan.
- 12:50 Paul's favorite theme restaurant in Tokyo Japan.
- 15:05 Watching the UFC live in Japan and in South Korea.
- 18:20 The Road FC in South Korea.
- 19:30 Sumo wrestling in Japan.
- 23:50 The craziest food we tried in Asia.
- 28:30 Phil's pet pig and pet ducks growing up.
- 33:04 Pets seeing things that we can't see.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep46.mp3
Contact Paul Roberts: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642570563 [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mij5jO_Q6Yg[/embed] The FULL Video of this PODCAST: [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2h5ZOgh-GA[/embed]
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at email@example.com
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 54 mins duration .