Manage episode 174315113 series 93829
Michael Varkovetski is originally from Moscow Russia and moved to Canada at a young age. He joins the podcast this week to talk about his life in Russia, the transition in moving to Canada and why he can't go back to Russia now. Michael also explains how he ended up in South Korea, including this area of Korea, and how Korea has changed his life. Michael is also into motorcycles and explains how he first got on a motorcycle and owning a motorcycle here in Korea!
It's a podcast that goes all around the world and ends in Korea with guest Michael Varkovetski for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 02:00 Michael explains his unusual name.
- 03:02 Born in Russia, Michael explains where he is from as well as his parents, and how they ended up in Canada.
- 06:20 Next, Michael tells us why he can't return to Russia.
- 08:00 Michael gives his views and family views on Vladimir Putin.
- 11:40 Michael gives us his experiences with Korea, when he arrived, and why he first came here.
- 17:50 Traveling to India, living in the jungle, and how Michael got into motorcycles.
- 20:10 The reason why Michael ended up in the Changwon area.
- 23:54 Public sauna rooms and pubic hair?
- 27:45 Motorcycles, riding, and more on how Michael got on the seat of a bike in India and continues to ride in Korea.
- 38:48 Traveling around Asia and Japan since coming to South Korea.
- 48:05 Michael gives us his future plans and what he is going to be doing next.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep51Final.mp3
Contact Michael Varkovetski: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mike.varkovetski
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 61 mins duration .