Manage episode 181765351 series 93829
It's that time of year again where you are best off finding air conditioning to beat the heat! In this episode of K-PoD, Scott, Adam, and Phil are back to discuss life in Korea during the SUMMER season. Each of the hosts will talk about their first summers in Korea, the weather, the pros and cons of summers in South Korea, and what you can expect spending a summer in Korea. They will also give you some of the SUMMER FESTIVALS you can find going on throughout South Korea. To end things up, K-PoD will also get into the work environment during the summer season in Korea. It's the podcast dealing with the SUMMER TIME fun in Korea for this week's episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 00:35 The change of the name of the podcast and why we changed it.
- 02:33 Adam tells us about his first summer here in South Korea.
- 03:42 Phil's first experience with summers in Korea.
- 04:25 Scott gives his first experience with the summer heat in Korea.
- 06:20 Korean weather in the Summer! Dealing with the humidity and the sticky!
- 09:00 Some of the pros with summer and the things we all enjoy about summers in Korea.
- 14:30 Cons of the summer and the things we don't like about the summer season here.
- 18:54 Summer FESTIVALS and things to do during the summer season in Korea.
- 30:25 Water parks and other places to check out in Korea.
- 34:40 Working conditions and the summer time environment that you can expect while working in Korea.
- 36:55 Go to drinks and food found here in Korea during the summer!
Links to Summer Festivals in Korea: Buyeo Seodong Lotus Festival: www.lotusfestival.kr Sinchon Water Gun Festival: www.facebook.com/watergunfesta Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival: http://www.bifan.kr/eng/?sc_type=web Boryeong Mud Festival 2017: https://www.facebook.com/boryeong.mud.festival Ansan Valley Rock Festival 2017: https://www.facebook.com/valleyrockfestival Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival 2017: https://www.facebook.com/pentaport Daegu International Bodypainting Festival 2017: https://www.everfest.com/e/daegu-international-bodypainting-festival-daegu-south-korea Muju Firefly Festival (무주 반딧불축제): http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_2_1.jsp?cid=697205
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at email@example.com
#kpod #podcast #podcasting #podcasts #summer #summertime #summerkorea #korea #southkorea #festivals
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 61 mins duration .