Manage episode 236310024 series 93829
The costs of living in South Korea can be cheaper than the current country you are in and South Korea can be a great place to save money if done the correct way! Korean clothing, fashion, sizes, food, online shopping, markets, street markets, haircuts, and services in Korea can have their advantages. Scott, Adam, Marco, and returning guest Saber talk about the costs of living in Korea, online shopping in Korea, finding clothes, the service industry in Korea, food shopping, and more!It’s all about SHOPPING in Korea on this episode of K-PoD! Show Notes
- 01:34 Food shopping and where each of us buy and get our grocery shopping done in South Korea.
- 04:45 How much we each do cooking at home compared to eating out or getting delivery and Korean food.
- 07:45 The costs of food in South Korea and comparing it to other countries.
- 10:32 Buying food at markets and Korean street markets as well as some recommendations from us on shopping for food in Korea.
- 12:38 Korean clothes, sizes, fashion, where we buy our clothes in Korea, shoes and some other fashion accessories.
- 16:50 Online shopping, buying household items, larger things like furniture online and getting it delivered. Delivery time tables, buying books online, and comparing Korean online shopping to sites like Amazon.
- 21:20 Any stories we’ve had with regards to being satisfied or dissatisfied with online shopping in South Korea.
- 23:05 Medication and other items you may want to bring with you and that are hard to find in South Korea if you are coming here for the first time.
- 24:57 Customer services in South Korea, returning items, language barriers, banking, and waiting times.
- 28:45 Getting you haircut in South Korea and what you can expect and look for.
- 34:02 Restaurants, ordering food, avoiding allergy related items, menus, and using apps to order food in South Korea.
K-PoD: Life In Korea PodcastWebsite: https://k-pod-cast.com Face Book: https://goo.gl/mstEXJ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This show is recorded at: O’Briens Irish Bar & Restaurant Facebook: https://goo.gl/7iky24 This show is produced by: Changwoner Entertainment Website: https://changwoner.com Facebook: https://goo.gl/P7SeJf
HOSTS Scott Scott is one of the original hosts of K-PoD (formally The Changwoner Podcast) and also the founder and producer of the show. He is also the founder of Changwoner Entertainment. He is from Newfoundland, Canada and has been living in Changwon, South Korea for almost 17 years. Facebook - https://goo.gl/VTk37j Instagram - https://goo.gl/qJv8ZX Adam Adam is one of the hosts of K-PoD. He started as a host last season in 2018. Adam is from Ontario, Canada and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for 8 years. Facebook - https://goo.gl/UuKwLh Instagram - https://goo.gl/DHJ2Gt Marco Marco is now one of the new hosts of K-PoD. Marco is from Columbus, OH, United States and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for almost 3 years. Facebook - https://goo.gl/ZCX9Qe Instagram - https://goo.gl/w2G95c Website - https://kpop.global Paul Paul is one of the original hosts and founders of K-PoD (The Changwoner). Paul is originally from England and he currently continues to live in Changwon City where he has lived for the past 16 years. Facebook - https://goo.gl/JGbYLA Instagram - https://goo.gl/1nrmQq
Listen and Subscribe on....
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD: Life In Korea, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at email@example.com
#shoppinginkorea #southkorea #korea #koreashopping #travelkorea #shoppingonline #livinginkorea #koreanfashion #koreanclothes #podcast #podcastkorea #kpod #changwoner #lifeinkorea #koreanfood
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 31 mins duration .