Manage episode 218067854 series 1000678
Today I'm talking with Rachel Linden, author of the new novel Becoming the Talbot Sisters. She tells the riveting and hilarious tale of her unexpected encounter with a cycling onesie, and then we shift gears, haha, cycling pun totally intended, and talk about moving to Budapest and working with victims of trafficking. We chat about writing Becoming the Talbot Sisters, and how she set the story in Budapest as a love letter to the country. Her book delves into miscarriage and pregnancy loss, infertility and surrogacy, and Rachel shares about her desire to write strong female characters and the novels that inspired her. Whether you're folding laundry, heading to the office, or going for a jaunty bike ride, listen in, and lighten up!Links from the show:
- Check out Rachel's new book, Becoming the Talbot Sisters
- Find Rachel on Facebook and Instagram
- Rachel's site
- The Historian
- Hope Dies Last organization
- Little Women
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
- The Solace of Water
- Warm Bodies
- The Girl with All the Gifts
- You can preorder the Kindle version of Infreakinfertility now, or buy the hard copy on October 23!
104 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 32 mins duration .