Manage episode 220815410 series 86819
We are in the early stages of planning for a roundtable style series that allows anyone to call in and join the conversation. More details to follow in the next few episodes as we work out the details.
Thanks to Brother Bacon for joining us for this episode and be sure to checkout all the fun over at the MotoNobodies podcast.
- EICMA 2018 happened and we have a ton of new and updated bikes to talk about!
- Motorcycle.com has a great summary page to start with
- Additional detail on the LiveWire, checkout the Harley-Davidson site for a new video Some of our favorites:
- 2019 Ducati Panigale V4 R
- Moto Guzzi Releases Full Details and Specifications for New V85 TT
- 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
- Have a look at custom build by Loud Pipes Rider Steve Case
- Corvette Racing in silver and red livery
- Planning stage for 2019 Loud Pipes meetup, contact us if you are interested in joining
168 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 80 mins duration .