Manage episode 234176430 series 1614660
Listen In To Learn
- What jobs of the future will look like
- The importance of STEM and diversity in developing digital skills
- How to approach security risks in a multi-cloud environment
- Innovation emerging from developing countries creating new industries and job growth
- Leading your business through digital transformation
- How diversity in your workforce differentiates you from your competition
Technology Will Eliminate The Historical Friction Of Transactions And Processes We've Been Accustomed To In Our World
The world as we know it, is changing. As humans increasingly partner with machines to transform the way we do business, research suggests that emerging technologies will open up new ways of creating value and the advent of new industries and business growth.How can you prepare your business for these shifts? According to Aongus Hegarty, President Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Dell Technologies, we need to focus on the skills and requirements of the future, because the future is bright. Innovation is abundant in developing countries, setting the example of how an investment in digital literacy and diversity and inclusion will unlock the next generation of digital leaders. On this episode, Aongus explains how he sees the increasing use of emerging technologies shifting the economy over the next 10 years and what he believes will be the key to leading through this change successfully.
36 episodes available. A new episode about every 22 days averaging 27 mins duration .